Monday, February 13, 2012

I Will Always Love You

"I hope life treats you kind 
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.  
But above all this, I wish you love."
-Whitney Houston

I know.  I am soooo behind on blogging, and when I get the chance, will put up posts from last fall all the way through Christmas sessions, two gorgeous weddings . . . Much to come! Busy is good ;)


I had to pull out a Whitney favorite for the song dedication. What a voice. I was listening to a "Remembering the Life of an Icon" segment on the radio yesterday, and they played one of her most unexpected hits ever - the Star Spangled Banner from the 1991 Superbowl. And that very last note she sings on the word "Brave" is so beautiful, its almost surreal. You can take a listen here.

So for this very special and fun mommy-and-son Valentine's Day shoot, I got to photograph some of my favorite clients - you may remember them from about a year ago . . . "Better Together"

I love repeat clients! And I especially love when clients become my friends. 

Dana and Jack - goodness gracious, how CUTE are you two?

Happy Day Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment