Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Africa |Atlanta newborn family photography|

From the moment I first heard Kim's lovely South African accent, I just knew we would hit it off. Who wouldn't want to be friends with such a lovely, bubbly, expressive, caring person?! She is all of that and more.

I have gotten to watch Kim and Lucio's little family grow over the last two years, and am so happy for their newest addition, little Levi! Little man Luca is now the "big boy" in the house, at less than two years old :)

I couldn't help pulling out a favorite for their song dedication. I mean really, who doesn't secretly jam out to this song in their car?

" . . . I stopped an old man along the way Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies He turned to me as if to say "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you!"
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never had . . ."

-Toto


Congratulations you guys!


love,
Summer

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this photo set. The parents and babies are so adorable. I look forward to seeing more of your photos.

    Winter

    ReplyDelete