Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mommy I Love You, Daddy I Love You {Newborn Austin}

What an honor it is when you meet someone for the first time at their newborn's photo shoot! I knew as soon as Nicole answered the door and welcomed me to their home in her sweet South Carolina accent that we would all hit it off :D And as you can see from these captured moments, they let their love for baby Austin shine through. I always feel so lucky when I get to photograph mamas and daddys cuddling their newest addition. And big sister Kate got into the cuddle action as well (especially with the promise of princess cookies!) Zach and Nicole are raising such a beautiful family . . . Can't you just feel the love swirling around?

This song dedication comes from somewhere special, too. "Kimmy Schwimmy" and her family are treasured old friends, and her awesome children's music tops the charts here at our house! Take a listen with your kiddos and you will find yourself transported to your fun, family "happy place" in no time :D

"When you lift me up,
I'm flying so high
Up where the stars are shining bright
I can't help but thinkin' how I love you so
Everything is better when you hold me close . . ."

-Kimmy Schwimmy

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to have such a healthy, loving family. Thank you Summer for capturing these wonderful moments for us. Love, The Dowlings

    ReplyDelete