Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Better Together

 This photo shoot with Jack and Dana felt so whimsical, light and fun. Jack has to be one of the funnest (is that a word?) little guys I have ever photographed, because anything and everything he did was just so darn cute. Jack is full of energy, ideas and curiosity . . . so I couldn't help but think of a Jack Johnson tune from the Curious George soundtrack for their song dedication ;)

 "There is no combination of words I could put on the postcard
And no song that I could sing, but I can try because this is your heart and this is
Our dreams and they are made out of real things
Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart . . 


I'll tell you one thing, it's so much better when we're together
Mmm, so much better when we're together
Yeh, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well it's so much better when we're together
Yeh, it's so much better when we're together . . . "



-Jack Johnson

And one more thing - I wish I had a camera in the back of my head as well so that you could see the adorable way Jack and Dana interacted with each other during the shoot. She had him giggling and laughing . . . I love moms like that! The kind that love to be silly-goofy with their kiddos! (Maybe because I am the same way with mine!) Dana is one of the great moms out there, and she looks like some perfect combination of Rachel McAdams and Elizabeth Banks - don't you think?!

So thanks Jack and Dana! I loved getting to know you two better, together ;)























No comments:

Post a Comment