Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Winds {Reality Post}

Farewell SNOW!! You brought me one of the most beautiful and cozy weeks of my life - being snowed into my home for the last week . . . no complaints from me! I have loved the extra time with my family, and I will always remember this late little Christmas gift from Mother Nature! p.s. Clearly, I have a "thing" for the little yellow boots that my son wore when he was a toddler, and that my now two year old daughter wore in the snow this week ;)

"As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts 
Oh the warmth in your eyes swept me into your arms
Was it love or fear of the cold that led us through the night?
For every kiss your beauty trumped my doubt

. . . Remember spring swaps snow for leaves
You'll be happy and wholesome again
When the city clears and sun ascends

And my head told my heart

'Let love grow' . . . "

-Mumford & Sons

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment