Monday, September 12, 2011

Monarchy of Roses

mmmK.
So here's the thing: Summer ♥'s Red Hot Chili Peppers.
And is super stoked that they are, like, back.

So (duh!) I had to choose one of their new songs as the dedication for this fabulous blog post.
Not to mention we were sooo loving all things floral during this shoot!
And the song does have the word "Roses" in it. Plus, don't you love that they spell "colors" like "colours"? So much better, right? Say it with me: Colouuuurs. :)

Yeah, you know you just said it.

"Several of my best friends wear, the colours of the crown . . .

The saviour of your light
The monarchy of roses
The monarchy of roses tonight . . .


We all want the rose you know
I said
Hey yeah
Show us love before you go . . . "


All this to say that even though this song might just be about some dude who can't make up his mind about the two chicks in his life, (or religion?? in general?) it still has an awesome catchy vibe that I couldn't pass up on.

So there ya go. That's my disclaimer. :)

And - hello??!! You know I had so much fun at this shoot. Just look at these girls! I could have literally posted a hundred gorgeous pics, because these Class of 2012 girls: Katie, Jen, Anna and Maria were like camera candy!

(I highly recommend the "group thing" if you are a senior this year. Its fun to take pics with your friends, and it brings out the natural YOU. Contact me for details on group rate specials!! Ok, I'm done with the shameless plug.)

On to the good stuff . . .

To Katie, Jen, Anna and Maria: Congrats! And ENJOY your senior year. You girls have so much light in your eyes and in your hearts - I wish you ALL the best!
love,
Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment