Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Luckiest | Atlanta Wedding Photographer, Summer Lynn |

 It really was an honor to be asked to shoot this wedding. What a beautiful event it was! I couldn't have done it without the help from my long-time friend and assistant for the day, Sara Engel. She is amazingly talented, so check out her website as well!

Britney and John had the fairytale wedding of their dreams on the Bride's family farm, Bogle Farms, here in Georgia. The location makes you feel like you are escaping from 'it all' and breathing in pure goodness.

The chic woodland decor was created by the fabulous designer, Sheila Grubb, and made for the perfect mix of earthy-enchantment.

True Love, magic, and a little bit of fantasy . . .

"And where was I before the day
when I first saw your lovely face
Now I see it
Everyday 
And I know,
That I am
I am,
I am the Luckiest . . ."

-Ben Folds
























4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love all the tender moments you captured. Summer you are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilisa! I really value your opinion! :)

      Delete
  2. That's the best I have EVER seen, Summer. You are genius!

    ReplyDelete