Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dream a Little Dream of Me

"Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty night and kiss me

Just hold me tight and tell me you miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Dreams till sunbeams find you

Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me . . ."

-Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong


John and Britney are getting married!!  There is something so sweet and old-fashioned (in a good way!) about their cute interactions, and so I thought an all-time "oldies" classic love song was in order for the dedication ;). . .  John and Britney clearly love eachother, take care of eachother, are so considerate of one another - what a great way to start a marriage. John is the perfect gentleman - opening doors for everyone, even offering to carry my heavy camera gear at times! (Don't worry - I remained professional and wouldn't let him do it! I've got my own photog-muscles, ya'll! ;) ) And Britney is one of those girls you just want to be friends with the minute you meet her - relaxed, down-to-earth, honest - and hilarious!! Love these two! And I can't wait to be there for their big day in December!



No comments:

Post a Comment