Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'll Be Seeing You

"I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day through. . . .

I'll find you

In the morning sun
And when the night is new.
I'll be looking at the moon,
But I'll be seeing you. . . "




- Billie Holiday


Little Roman kept reminding me of a cute little boy from the 40's as he walked around this farm in his hat and little suspenders :-) And the first words I heard him say as we were all saying hello was: "Moon!!!" He was so excited to see the moon up in the early twilight sky. So, I thought this song dedication would be appropriate.


Here are just a few of my favorite moments from the Pincus family's Holiday Mini Session . . . such a great family! Thank you Jon, Leah and Roman for being so much fun to photograph!






































I'll be Seeing You Roman! :-)
Happy Holidays,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment