Monday, November 5, 2012

Color On The Walls {Jenna + Bryan}, Atlanta Wedding Photography by Summer Lynn

"Walk a little walk, smile, talk big thoughts  
Gonna tell them all just what I want 
That street, two streets, I see YOU and ME...
Yeah, yeah, I said don't stop, don't stop, don't stop Talking to me... 
Crayons on walls, I'll COLOR ON THEM ALL
Right until I've broken every law..."
-Foster the People

Can I just say... I am so crazy about this FUN couple! We did a little get-to-know-ya mini session (since I am shooting their wedding and all next April, its always nice to hang out a little bit first :))

I knew from the moment that Jenna greeted me with a huge hug and a smile, showing off her beautiful shiny red hair and giggling about her love for all things colorful (she is an art teacher!), that we were going to have a blast.
And yes, their love really did stop a train in its tracks.

Bryan and Jenna, I so enjoyed getting to know you two - I love your Story, I love how much fun you have together! Can't wait for your wedding day!

And in the meantime, keep reaching for the stars! errrr, ummm, the birds! (oh-me-oh-my-i'm-so-cheesy, but Bryan and Jenna appreciate my weirdness...) 


1 comment: