Thursday, June 23, 2011

Clair de Lune (an early morning lullaby)

I think I heard this song playing in my heart early this morning when my kids came in for some snuggle time. 


Just had to share a little continuation of my previous summertime vacation post A Good Day.


Good Morning to you. . . 



As far as you went from the door, which was not far;
But you had awakened under the morning star
The first song-bird that awakened all the rest. . .

You had begun it, and if there needed proof--
I was asleep still under the dripping roof,
My window curtain hung over the sill to wet;
But I should awake to confirm your story yet;
I should be willing to say and help you say
That once you had opened the valley's singing day. . ."

-Robert Frost


1 comment:

  1. Summer! I am IN LOVE with these sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete