Friday, January 14, 2011

Lean On Me

Happy New Year everyone!

I have so enjoyed this last month of "rest" . . .well, ok, we all know that traveling during the holidays with kids does not exactly count as restful. . . BUT it was so much fun nonetheless!

Here is a session that I did right before Christmas vacation - the Matthews family was a bundle of energy and spontaneity! Trey and Walter are brothers that know how to play hard, and also know how to show some sweet affection, too. What a lucky, pretty mama they have as well . . . ;)

"So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Lean on me..."







No comments:

Post a Comment