Monday, May 2, 2011

God Only Knows

 ". . . But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it

God only knows what I'd be without you . . ."
 -Beach Boys 


I keep thinking of the opening and closing scenes in Love Actually (one of my all time fave flicks). You know, the hugging families and loved ones "montage" with this song playing in the background that makes you want to sigh, cry,  jump out of your seat and dance in the middle of the theatre and smile all at the same time?! Yeah,  you know what I'm talking about ;)

"General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around."

Camisha and Matt have such a lovely family, and Savannah, their 2 year old princess, also happens to be my new best friend ;) She and I bonded. So much so that she was crying when the photo shoot was over and we had to say goodbye! Total heart-string-puller, that one is! ;) And she is such a sweet and gentle big sister to her new baby bro. I loved watching her interact with him.

In these photos, you can see and really feel the special memories being created, and the love (actually) . . . such a special thing.

xoxo
Summer

God Only Knows . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment