Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle

There was quite a bit of twinklin' and twanklin' with some star babies and mamas goin on in my world today! I got to photograph this gorgeous mommy-to-be. . . .and gorgeous she is! She is due any day now. . .and hoping for sooner rather than later! I'm sorry, but I just did NOT look this good a few days before the birth of my children haha. . .
Brittney is happy and glowing, and I can't wait to meet baby Jackson when he arrives! Sending happy "pushing" thoughts your way, Brittney - you will do great!

On another note. . .for any mamas out there - be sure to check out my special portrait package :
"Super Star Mama and Baby" in the investment section on my website. . .  it includes 3 photo sessions - Maternity, Newborn, and Baby at One Year. It also includes $50 in prints credit.
Just a little shameless plug ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment