Monday, July 26, 2010

What Little Boys Are Made Of . . . (Reality Post)

I'm going to start calling my "personal" posts my Reality Posts. Hopefully none of them will ever be entitled "Reality Bites", cause that would be a bit depressing . . . but I digress. . .

On to what this reality post is about: Snakes and Snails and Puppy dog tails! Talk about capturing some of the reality of my life in a photograph!  A wonderful, vibrant, curious, ENERGETIC, often mischievous (but very endearing), tireless, bright-eyed little boy that makes my days (my nights, my middle-of-the-nights-I-need-to-go-potty/I-had-a-scary-dream, my every waking hour) that much more exciting ;) I love my Ethan boy. And I love his wild-at-heart nature. His best friends, Ky and Cam, who also happen to be brothers, came over to play today. And play hard they did! I think we'll all sleep well tonight. Well. . .maybe ;)

I took all these pics in the span of about 3 or 4 minutes - no joke!! Hey - you gotta take what you can get at this age! I think we captured some of that glorious energy - it kind of jumps out the photos in their smiles and grabs your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment